"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. "

20 November 2010

I Need Your Help!

I'm going to enter the 'Creme de la Creme' contest that Stirrup Queens hosts every year. The idea behind the contest is to enter my best blog post into the pool of posts written by all of the wonderful bloggers in this infertility/pregnancy blogosphere.  If you didn't take time to read the 'Creme de la Creme' link above, it is, in short, a yearly award to honor moving, inspiring writing.

If you spend some time browsing through this world, you will realize how while we may not all have been writers at the beginning of this journey, something tragic has brought out this creative side. For me, I've really found a new part of myself that I'm really enjoying exploring, along with some great therapeutic writing.

So, this is where you come in!!! I need your feedback so you can help me decide which post to enter.

Here's a few of my favorites you can look at (yeah, there's a lot, as I looked through them I couldn't decide), or if you have another one that I didn't choose, please tell me.
Please leave your vote in the poll on the left sidebar by December 1st so I can meet the deadline to entry. I'd really appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I totally vote paperweight.....I'm still tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read them all, but the hot pink paperweight was really poignant, and gave me goosebumps. There was something prescient about that writer giving you the stone. Maybe a message from the universe that you could weather this storm. And, your husband's note was so sweet and telling of the other side of this struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although all are beautifully written, out of that list I automatically thought of paperweight...hands down.

    ReplyDelete