"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. "

18 October 2010

Strangest Place I've Ever....

... given myself a shot in the belly....

(Oh, you thought that I was going to give you some deep dark intimate secrete of my life before IF, when I actually had sex for fun... sorry, not today)

... so back to the story. The strangest place I've ever given myself a shot in the belly is the following:

Lyric Opera of Chicago
Upper Balcony 1
Aisle 5
Row G
Seat 21
During the last song of the 3rd Act of Carmen
October 16th, 2010 at 10:40pm

The usher wouldn't let me leave in the middle of the show and come back in, and I really didn't want to miss the last half hour after investing 3 hours of time in this beautiful piece. So, my friend with me, who is a nurse AND an fellow 'sub fertile' said, "Hell, its dark, no one will notice, just do it here"... and so, at exactly 10:40pm, I lifted my shirt just slightly to expose an inch of my belly, uncapped the shot and bam... trigger triggered. Piece of cake.

Can anyone top THAT shot story?

3 comments:

  1. Lol...okay that is very funny!!!

    You win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! That's a great story! Was there a climax in the music when you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you see the medicine? That tops anything I've got!

    ReplyDelete