"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. "

16 January 2010

Mushrooms!!!! (No real point to this post at all...)

For those of you who know me well, whenever B goes out of town and I stay at home for the weekend with the kitchen at my beck and call, I take every opportunity I can get to cook with mushrooms. B hates them... can't even stand the look or smell and I LOVE THEM!!!!




Here's the list so far..
Friday dinner = Mushroom & Spinach Pizza (rice flour crust of course)
Saturday breakfast = Mushroom, Spinach & Feta Omelet
Saturday snack = Raw mushrooms and salad dressing (i know.. weird.. but yummy!)
Saturday lunch = Veggie fried rice (including lots of  mushrooms)

And I still have at least 3 more meals to go!! Any suggestions???

2 comments:

  1. MUSHROOMS!!! MMMMM!!! The menu sounds awesome! If I think of anything else I'll be sure to let you know. :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go on with your mushroom ways!! I thought of you this evening when I oven roasted some with olive oil, salt and pepper. I wish I would have seen this sooner I would have recommended sauteing some with garlic and white wine... YUM!!! What else to you end up making?

    ReplyDelete